Download Literature (pdf)
Wheeled Litter Carrier
The Wheeled Litter Carrier is a revolutionary means of easily transporting a large number of injured people over almost any kind of terrain not accessible by vehicles. The Carrier is designed for use by fire and safety workers, medical emergency personnel, and by military medical units who need to have the fastest and most reliable patient transportation possible while minimizing the amount of manpower needed. The unique Carrier frame is made of a heavy-duty but lightweight, welded aluminum and can be easily adapted for different terrains by a quick change of only the axle and wheels.
Additional features include:
- Will accommodate pole stretchers or litters with a width of 19” to 22”*
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs
- Welded alunimum frame folds down to compact footprint for easy transport and storage
- 1/2" stainless steel axle offers necessary support while traveling over various terrains
- Wide wheel base makes the Carrier very stable while transporting a patient
- Foot prop folds up and out of the way for transporting the patient
- Anti-tip bar behind the wheels makes the Carrier very stable when unattended
- Snap-down clamps allow a litter to be quickly attached to and detached from Carrier
- Carrier with litter can be used to carry medical supplies and equipment
- Standard non-puncture wheels designed to provide optimum blend of strength and memory
Item Number: RDS0003**
Folded, no axle or wheels: 8"H x 39"L x 24"W;
Open with axle & wheels: 28"H x 35"L x 28"W;
Weight: 45 lbs.
Standard non-puncture wheels (20"H x 2"W)
Options: Height Extenders**, Height Adjustment Platform, IV Rod, Wheel Locks and Rigid Mesh Decon Litter
*Folding litters or pole stretchers must have a locking mechanism at each hinge to be used with the Carrier.
**A military-version of the Wheeled Litter Carrier with 4" height extenders (part number 1009691) is also available.