Reeves Animal Decontamination System
Introducing the Reeves Animal Decontamination System - designed for VMAT and emergency responders to effectively decontaminate animals during a disaster. Using state-of-the-art shelter and decon technology, the shower area features a self-heating water system providing a flow rate of up to 28 gallons per minute. To protect personnel and animals, contaminated run-off water is enclosed in a secure containment berm, then stored in a bladder to prevent contamination of the surrounding area. Once inside the drying station, heaters provide anhydrous, clean heat to quickly and efficiently dry animals. Set up within minutes, man-portable and built to withstand the harshest environments, the Reeves Animal Decontamination System can be deployed whenever and wherever an emergency occurs.
- 14'6" x 20' Single Exterior Cover Reeves "Responder" Shelter (2)
- 17' x 22' x 8" H Collapsible-Wall Containment Berm
- 50 Watt Stringable Overhead Light (8)
- 30 GPM Submersible Water Transfer Pump
- 6 KW VOLTmaster Diesel Generator w/Wheel Kit
- BikeTrack™ Hardened Flooring 42" x 48" x 2", tan (48 sheets)
- DRASH 1000B Heater
- G2 Water Heater with Injection System
- Water Supply Adapter Kit
- Integrated Plumbing System - 8 Showerheads, 2 Black Shower Wands, 2 Red Shower Wands, Field Level Plumbing Kit and Plumbing Line
Read the article Do We Decon Dogs at homeland1.com to learn why decontaminating animals is crucial during a disaster.