Set up within minutes, the Reeves Mobile Field Shower System makes it possible to establish shower facilities anywhere, any time. Created by combining DRASH shelter technology with a state-of-the-art water supply system, this unique, independently operational design includes private shower stalls and a common wash area with wash basins and benches. All Reeves Field Shower Systems are available in blue, green and tan.
- Various shower and sink configurations available to meet customers' needs.
- Includes a durable, fire retardant, mold and mildew resistant, waterproof cover.
- Frame is manufactured from Titanite™, an aerospace composite material with superior structural properties.
- Shelter sets up in minutes without the use of special tools.
- Plumbing lines are integrated into the interior shelter frame, allowing for an easier and more rapid set up. They are supplied by 35-foot, heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant hoses that connect them to the water heater via Cam-lock fittings.
- Wash basins and six-foot long benches form the common wash area.
- Individual shower stalls include 2.5 gpm showerheads with quick-connect fittings and built-in shut offs.
- A rigid-wall containment berm features 8” high side walls and raised floors for optimum water runoff conditions.
- “Intellipump” automatically turns on with the presence of water and turns off when level is below ¼ inch.
- Shelter includes five-year warranty for materials and workmanship.
G2 Water Heating System:
- 425,000 BTU/28 gpm self-heating, thermostatically-controlled system.
- 10-gallon onboard fuel tank with drain plug; multi-fuel use. Fuels include diesel, kerosene, home heating oil, JP4 or JP8.
- Thermostatically-controlled, built-in, anti-scald protection device; in-line GFI protection.
- 1/5 hp, 120V, 60 hz, single phase burner motor runs at 3,450 rpm.
- Solid state, no flame electrical system ignites on water flow.